Sunday, April 15, 2012

Why I Started this Blog...

I don't know how many blogs are out there....probably over a million.  Why is mine different?  Because it's me.  You know how sometimes you read something and it's just like you could have written it yourself?  You just connect with the person that wrote it, on a deeper level it seems.  I hope that you get that from reading my blog posts.  Sure...there are plenty of blogs out there on all of the topics that I'm passionate about, and many of them are wonderful and have helped me heal from one thing or another.  I hope I can be that healing help for someone else, or a laugh, or "Yeah, I can relate." if nothing else.  I hope to open someones mind about something they might not have known anything about, or that they had mixed feelings on previously.  And, I'm not gonna lie, writing is therapeutic and healing for me sometimes as well.  Sometimes it just feels good to get things off of your chest.

So, my journey begins here....

No comments:

Post a Comment